The Tri-Tech Area Alarm Panel digitally displays gas pressure (0.5 psi increments) and monitors and displays
normal and alarm conditions for up to 14 medical gases.Transducers are included and may be mounted in the alarm
back box or remotely.
• Complies with NFPA 99. Made in the U.S.A.
• Self-contained unit - Designed for ease of installation and service.
• Microprocessor controlled
• Self-diagnostic and error message display for ease of maintenance.
• Audio and visual alarm indicators
• Bright easy to read L.E.D. displays – clearly visible in both day and night lighting conditions
• Constant display and monitoring of each gas
• User programmable high/low set points
• Dry contacts for remote monitoring of all alarm conditions on each gas module and on the CPU module for the entire panel
• Alarm history display of previous alarm conditions
• Easy to read – color coded gas modules
• Hinged frame with lanyards for easy accessibility
• Optional interface to the hospital TNET alarm information management system (area & master information).