gas source signals. Pressure switches and DISS union check valve connectors are sold separately.
• Complies with NFPA 99. Made in the U.S.A.
• Self-contained unit – designed for ease of installation and service.
• MCP circuit board available for interface to building management system.
• Microprocessor controlled
• Self-diagnostic and error message display for ease of maintenance.
• Audio and visual alarm indicators
• Bright easy to read L.E.D. displays – clearly visible in both day and night lighting conditions
• Visual (green) indication of normal condition
• Constant display and monitoring of each source alarm signal
• Individual user programmable remote signal alarm points (NC, NO or disabled)
• Dry contacts for remote monitoring of all alarm conditions
• Alarm history display of previous alarm conditions
• Hinged frame with lanyards for easy accessibility
• Three year PC board warranty
• Real time main line gas pressure readout modules available