MediGas Information System
The T-Net system is an Ethernet and/or wireless microprocessor based medical device polling network. Both Ethernet and wireless connections are capable of simultaneous communication with the host PC. T-Net continuously scans all connected medical devices (up to 560) in the hospital and displays the alarm topology and clone image of each device on a local P.C. or if you choose, multiple PC's in your facility. When an alarm condition occurs, T-Net pro-actively generates a visual pop-up box which immediately appears on the PC and an audible beeping tone is generated on the PC notifying the viewer of the alarm condition. The viewer must manually acknowledge/silence both the visual & audible notifications. T-Net then highlites the alarm or manifold which is in alarm for quick viewing by the user. An Incident/History Log is created for each alarm occurance.
- Supports Area Alarms, Master Alarms Combination Alarms and Manifolds.
- Interfaces to internet for remote access.
- Microprocessor based polling network.
- Standard configuration will support up to 560 devices.
- Displays clone image of any device supported.
- Wireless transceiver (FCC approved bandwidth) connection (up to 1/2 mile through brick, concrete and steel, up to 3 miles with clear line of sight). Repeater transceiver stations may be added when needed.
- Incident/History Log file produced for reporting
- Made in the U.S.A.